Thursday, November 17, 2011

Looking back but moving on....

2 years ago today I got back together with an ex girlfriend who I thought may have been my soul mate. Un aware of the fate that awaited I dove in head first to what was at that time a wonderful feeling of hope, excitement and a new start with someone who understood me and could deal with my career. Everything fell in to place and was nothing short of surreal. We had the dogs, got the house and started to grow together as one. Not well liked by the friends her and the x husband shared I forged forward and dealt with the whispers and LA type fakeness of her cult like friends always reminding her that these would be the people that would be the end of us. Just short of a year and not long after going through my saving putting our life together and relocating us I got on a plane to Europe to pay the bills and take care of our little family. I came home to one of the most devastating moments of my life next to losing my mother.  Another man in my bed, his pay stub in my truck and a 8 day temporary restraining order to get me out of my home out of guilt of what they did. Dark days soon came after. Rebuilding, being harassed and wrongfully accused of things I did not do again out of guilt of something they did. I can’t help but look back and remember text messages reading never doubt my love for you while at the same time she was neck deep in sin with another man. They say you have to go through things in life to get to where you are suppose to be as one door closes and another one opens. In this case it was a trap door and I fell hard, right through it. The past 2 years has brought many victory’s and a few not so good scenarios due to the constant prying and finger poking of a certain individual again based on guilt and fully adamant on convincing themselves that It was me and not them. The writing is still on the wall and they are still waking up and going to sleep with a pill and bottle of wine. Sad that someone with the intelligence she posses can live in denial of the horrible person she actually is and be fully aware of the amazing person she could have been. All this being said I have grown and come farther in two years then they have in their entire life. Thanks for the lesson in life as it has made me even stronger and all the more wiser of the black heart and non attractive soul. Karma has a list and you’re a VIP. In short…..trust nobody and love is blind. Life is good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment